cakes;679846 Wrote:
> The recent spotify preview version now has apps and there's quite a few
> that I like
> - the radio feature is improved; now you can for instance start a radio
> station based on one song
> - there is a last fm app, and you can generate playlists based on a
> song, recommendations
>
> Any plans to add some of this functionality to the plugin?

There is no new support for these functions on libspotify which is the
spotify library which the plugin is based on.  I would expect playback
capabilities such as radio to get updated at some point, but the apps
are really web apps which are unlikely to be supported as they require
a heavy weight client/browser.

--
Triode