Hi Pippin,

Since the LMS7.7.1 upgrade, my iPeng for iPad keeps crashing.  iPeng is
already the latest version.

Recently I added many albums to the library, LMS finished scanning and
I can see those new album in the web GUI under New Album.

When I start iPeng, it will start synchronize the files, before it
finished iPeng crashed and I have to re-start it again, and the
synchronization starts all over again, then before it finished iPeng
crashed and I re-start iPeng....... on & on.  After a few rounds of
this, iPeng picked up the new albums.  When I tried to play some of
them, iPeng crashed again.  If my finger is fast enough, before it
crashes again I can pick the new album and start playing.  Once it
plays, even it crashes again the songs still continue.

I did re-boot the iPad, the vortex box, LMS, uninstall iPeng and
re-install

Please advise what else I should do.

--
Bryan Jan