I just purchased a Synology 211j and have spent much of the week
transferring my library and ensuring my Touch is looking in the right
place for the music.  Despite the relative slowness of the setup (wifi
from NAS to touh but hardwired NAS into router) I am happy, however my
logitech androiod app seems to have lost all its functionality since i
swapped from Media Server on my laptop to squeeze center on NAS.  I now
only get offered options for Internet Radio and Advancedd, rather than
any of the My Music etc functionality, any thoughts on how to fix this
would be greatly appreciated

--
stanleyk