mps;682198 Wrote:
> Just wondering if I could use trackstat for statistics on libraries like
> how much I play different libraries (i.e., rock vs classical). If not,
> would it be a difficult enhancement?

I'll add so next version of TrackStat (in 7.6 or later) can display
total number of play counts per library in the "TrackStat Statistics"
query available through the Database Query plugin user interface.

If you were looking for more detailed browsing per library, what kind
of things would be most critical to be able to see ?

I'm asking because currently I don't plan to add full support for Multi
Library libraries in TrackStat (because it requires too much work) but
if there is something simple that would be very useful I will consider
it for a future release.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.