Okay so I downloaded and installed muso version 1.4.10 on my windows 7
computer. Everything appears to working as advertised except for one
slight issue:

On the muso web page it says:

"Ability to browse and read liner notes within the browser (requires
images to be placed in album folders)."

Once again muso appears to have scanned my music library for these
images which are stored in the album folders and are for the most part
*.jpg files, with the odd pdf file here and there. Muso is displaying
the cover art just fine but for the life of me I cannot figure out how
to view the other artwork files, such as "back.jpg" or "booklet.jpg"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch