Triode;683218 Wrote:
> That sounds a more esoteric issue - what is the server platform?  Can
> you post the helper app log?

I'm running on a SqueezePlug (Linux SqueezePlug 2.6.38.8-squeezeplug
#21 PREEMPT Mon Sep 19 11:49:47 EDT 2011 armv5tel - Debian 6.0.3)
running on a SheevaPlug.

I've attached a copy from both the server.log and spotifyd.log. Note
that the spotifyd.log both contains me running the selftest and trying
to log in using a bad password. Selected screendumps available here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7223190/screendumps.zip

Hope this is helpful and that you can point me in the right direction.

Best Regards
soulgazer

|Filename: logs.txt                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12929|

soulgazer