Mnyb;683270 Wrote:
> all ok, but what happened lately iPeng is much more stable ? Than it
> ever have been for me.
> Crashes are reduced by at least a factor 10 :)

Which one, the iPhone or the iPad one. I did not do any changes except
for stability improvements on the iPhone App for a few months because I
wanted the laster version for iOS 3 to be stable...

And I found (and fixed) the causes for two long-standing issues.

iPad is a bit less so, I'm afraid, there's that notification popup
thingy for "Add to playlist" and "Add to favorites" which is still
occasionally causing crashes, was a bit difficult to marry that with
the group control.
It's sorted now, so the next version will hopefully be stable again.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com