NFLnut;684056 Wrote:
> I installed the applet on my Controller and I acquired a trial license
> but it still says "requires license." I have restarted SBS and the
> Controller multiple times and even uninstalled and reinstalled the
> applet and I still get the error.

Have you installed "License Manager" applet on your controller through
Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer menu ?
If not, you need to do that.

After it has been installed, try to goto Settings/Advanced/License
Manager menu and select the "Refresh" menu item and see if that helps.

If that still doesn't help, write down the account identity (40
character string) in Controller menu Settings/Advanced/License Manager
menu and verify that it's the same as the one shown on the web site
where you applied for the evaluation license.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.