Owen Smith;685480 Wrote:
> I have EXACTLY the same symptoms with iPlayer live and listen again on
> my Duet, using the AAC streams on Radio 3 (that's all I listen to with
> iPlayer). I got so used to people on the Duet forum telling me that
> problems were my fault for having a rubbish wireless network (I can see
> twelve neighbouring networks at times) that I stopped trying to report
> my various issues. However LMS 7.7.1 fixed most of my other problems
> (largely proving they weren't my network at fault), leaving me with
> just the fault you describe. I've been meaning to report it here for
> the last few weeks.
>
> I also listen to Classic FM (128kbps MP3) and Avro Baroque (256kbps
> MP3) plus local FLACs from my NAS (44.1/16 and 48/24) and I never have
> this problem with any of those. It is only when using the iPlayer
> plugin that this problem occurs for me.

Is this native aac (the live stream) or flash/aac (the listen again
stream)?  If its the flash/aac one then could you run with
plugin.bbciplayer.rtmp logging set to info or debug and capture an
occasion when it fails?  [can't reproduce here, but don't listen to R3
listen again for long periods]

--
Triode