Just tried it in my own library and I can reproduce it so there seems to
be a bug somewhere, will try to correct it and release a new TrackStat
version as soon as possible. This export module is included in
TrackStat, so even if you see it in the Custom Scan interface the bug
is probably in the TrackStat plugin.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.