Hi
Thanks for this great plugin, however I have found an issue with the
IR-Repeater setting.

I have my SB3 blaster output connected to the input of an IR remote
repeater system. I enable the IR-Repeater setting in the IR-Blaster
setup page and this allows the repeater to work correctly.
I have found that after losing all power to my house, when the system
restarted after the power was back on, my IR repeater was no longer
functioning. I checked the IR-Repeater setting was still ticked. I
un-ticked it applied settings and then ticked it and applied settings
again. The IR repeater was now working again.

I suspect the IR-Repeater setting is not honoured correctly after a
system restart.

Thanks

--
Stu-e