imgonna...;691632 Wrote:
> After installing this plugin, the new new library does not recognize any
> of the playlists in the specific directory.  Is there something I can do
> for playlists to show up?  All the music files show up with no issues.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help!

You have to make sure the playlists are scanned properly without the
Multi Library plugin first.

The Multi Library plugin will only make it possible to divide a main
library into sub libraries, it can't be used to scan additional
directories which haven't been scanned into the main library yet.

Based on your description, I suspect that the playlists isn't in the
main library and you have tried to use Multi Library plugin to scan an
additional directory, if this is the case it's not how this plugin
works.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.