hander;694475 Wrote:
> I have BBCR4 saved as a hard button favourite. I'm getting loads of
> dropouts which are generally solved by just pressing the favourite
> button again.
>
> Not really sure this is a iplayer plugin issue or network or something
> else. Relevant line of logfile is this (er... I think).
>

> [12-03-07 08:23:17.1745] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Remote::__ANON__ (240)
> Error: Can't connect to remote server to retrieve playlist for,
> http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_lc1_radio4_q?s=1331101395&e=1331115795&h=1c41f8a7346f6c18c2d3044061bac686:
> 404 File Not Found.
>
> Relevant info:
> SB radio
> Logitech server running on Readynas Duo
> All software fully up to date
>
> Any ideas? Grateful for help.

Is this via the BBCiPlayer plugin - several people have reported
problems with the Logitech "BBC" app, but this thread is for the
BBCiPlayer plugin and related "BBC Radio" 3rd party applet - so want to
check whether you are having problems with them.  If you are not using
them, then suggest you try installing "BBC Radio" 3rd party applet on
your Radio.

--
Triode