Hi all,
from time to time I would like to stream all the soundcard output from
my notebook to my squeeze system.
I have the following configuration:
- notebook with win7
- squeezeserver 7.1 running on a squeezeplug

Until now I have used a device called "airpace music" that got a stream
via WiFi (special driver on the notebook) and was connected to my
AV-Receiver, but I think this should also be possible with
squeezeserver.

I have seen that there are options to stream a CD from a PC to
squeezeserver via CDplayer
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=47288)
There is also a plugin called WaveInput
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=205598), but so far my
understanding is that squeezeserver must run on the PC that should
stream. At least I haven't managed to get it to work.
Am I missing something and it should work with this plugin, is there
another possibility or is this not possible (yet)?

--
M_Meyer

SB Touch+SB Radio, Sheevaplug Server, Squeeze Commander