When using Spotify on synchronised players is causing the following
error message: "connection reset by local host".  It runs fine on either
player separately but never on two players synced.  Has anyone else
experienced this same problem or have any suggestions?

I've tried both the official Spotify plug-in (v1.0) and Triodes
(v2.4.4).

All devices (Acer Revo 3700 running server, Radio & Touch) are wired
directly into the router (that includes a Gigabit Ethernet Switch).

I've also turned off all other network traffic possible.

------------------
Squeezebox Radio
------------------
Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
Firmware: 7.7.2-r9663
Player IP Address: 192.168.1.102

------------------
Squeezebox Touch
------------------
Player Model: Squeezebox Touch
Firmware: 7.7.2-r9663
Player IP Address: 192.168.1.100
Player MAC Address: 00:04:20:22:c5:3f

------------------
Server
------------------
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 05:47:42 PDT
2012
Hostname: AspireR3700
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.202
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 2