Hi all

Been a spotify premium subscriber for around 6 months now entirely
because of Triode's fantastic plug in. I wonder how many subscribers
there are like me because of this plugin? He should be on commission :)

I am listening to more music and from a wider range than I ever did
before, from medieval instrumentals to bhangra and everything in
between. The official app doesn't come close for me as just starring an
album ends of with a huge list of tracks at the first menu level.

This brings me to my question(s)...

I find an album I like and add to library in the plugin, I then forget
the name, I know the artist and think I want to listen to that Johnny
Cash album but of course there is nothing in artists and searching in
albums is chore as I can't remember the name. Am I missing something? It
would be great if adding an album also put the artist in the artist
menu.

Still a brilliant addition to my squeeze experience and more than worth
the £10 a month it costs.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to organise and use this plugin better
would be appreciated.