I'm trying to get the Information Screen plugin to work on my Touch, LMS
7.7.2.  Apologies if my queries are answered elsewhere but I couldn't
find anything here or on the wiki.  I seem to have two problems.

Firstly, the files always seem to get saved to the playlist directory,
even though I changed the directory on the 'Various Settings' page.

Secondly, having installed the Information Screen applet on the Touch
and restarted it & LMS, with a 30 second screen saver delay and
selecting 'Information Screen' as the screen saver (is that the right
thing to do?) the screen shows no text at all.  If I create several
screens I can find no way to select the one I want.  What am I missing?