Mnyb wrote:
> Yes, I installed my new server and tried to restore trackstat from
> backup from my old server ?
>
> Now everythings been extremely slow for the last 30 minutes (Proliant
> N36L dual core 1,3 gHz ) it is not possible to play music ?
>
> what should i do ? wait or can I do something else ?

Is the "Find alternative files" option in TrackStat Settings page Backup
section set to "Yes" ?
If so, I'm pretty sure that's the issue, in this case it's going to take
a lot of time.
The purpose of the "Find alternative files" option is to be able to find
moved or renamed files based on the last part of the file paths, for
example if music files have been moved from C:\SomeDirectory to
D:\SomeOtherDirectory but have the same structure beneath the main
directory.

You can abort it, change the option and redo the restore if you don't
need the above logic. The way to abort it would probably be to shutdown
the server.
It could be a good idea to use the "Remove all data" option in the
backup section of TrackStat settings page before you do the restore,
just to make sure it starts with a fresh empty database.

If you need the "Find alternative files" option, you will unfortunately
just have to wait, but be prepared for it to take some time if you have
a large library.