Hi Bob,

Thanks for the tips.
I allowed all the folders and files Inguz to be fully read/written etc =
no difference.

The error message I get "Preferences could not be saved to C:/Program
Files............", the file extensions is longer than C:/Program Files
but I can't see the rest of the text on the SB3 display.
Playing around with things a little more, that error message only occurs
when a track is actually playing.
I read somewhere Inguz can only make adjustments that affect the next
track and not the current one, so maybe the error message is a red
herring ?

The only other thing that looks suspicious to me is that 'room
correction' is set to 'none' and has no other options that can be picked
- is that a problem perhaps ?
I downloaded the Inguz room correction software but haven't yet recorded
or loaded any curves, I also haven't any test tones available either.

So sadly still none the wiser !