MJH wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm new to SB but already love it! But I'm having trouble installing the
> Soundcloud plugin.
> First of all, on my Touch v. 7.7.2 everything is called Applets(!) I go
> into App Gallary, remove the "Show recommended apps only" and get a list
> of a lot of 3rd party apps - but not all and not the Soundcloud plugin.
>
> Am I doing this right? Does this have something to do with Applets not
> being the same thing as plugins? Or is there some other way of doing
> this? I can't find anywhere were I can enter additional repos, and it's
> not picking up the soundcloud from the slimdevices repo.
>
> Please help!
> Thanks in advance,
> Michael

plugins are different from applets. Go into LMS > SETTINGS > Plugins
tab, check show all 3rd party plugins, then find the one you want and
install.
Note, this assumes you are running LMS on your local computer rather
than "tinyLMS" inside the TOUCH. TinyLMS doesn't allow the installation
of plugins.