MillmoorRon wrote:
> None of the above work.
>
> If I reinstall the plugin the messages stop, however the scan stops at
> the same point during phase 1/2 with:

Code:
--------------------
(146) GET: http://localhost:9998/mediaimportmodules/squeezeboxserver

> every 2 seconds.
>
> Any idea what could be the cause of this?

The log messages comes from the plugin, so it has to be somewhere, goto
SBS Settings/Information and check where the "Plugin folder" parameter
points to and uninstall the plugin, shutdown SBS/LMS and then take a
look in that directory with a file manager and make sure there isn't any
"SocialMusicDirectory" still there, if there is, remove it with the file
manager.