PeeeBeee wrote:
> Excuse me if this has been covered but I can't find a solution.  I have
> Logitech Media Server (Server Version: 7.7.1 - r33735) running on a
> ZyXel NSA 310 and I am using SoftSqueeze (Firmware 2) and BBCiPlay
> (v1.2.5).  I can't get any BBC radio services, national or local, other
> than BBC World services.  When I try to select them and press Play I get
> the message 'Problem: can't open the file for BBC Radio 2' followed by
> 'STOPPED'.  I have also used the Logitech SqueezePlay Beta (v 7.8.0 r0)
> and that doesn't work either.  Checking the LMS software it seems to be
> trying to play an MP3 stream.
>
> Am I missing something?  Should this be working.  I have tried
> uninstalling, reinstalling both the LMS and the SoftSqueeze and the
> IPlayer plug in.
>
> Thanks in advance.  Peter
>
> ETA I get the programme information, artist, title etc from the radio
> station, just no sound.

Don't know if you've solved this yet. I got exactly the same message
using LMS on 7.7.1 on my Netgear ReadyNAS Duo. It had been working quite
happily until then and I hadn't changed anything. I tried (quite by
accident) removing the iplayer plugin on the LMS settings page and then
re-installing it - amazingly iPlayer worked again! I suppose it could be
something  to do with 7.7.1 and I should upgrade to 7.7.2 but the
process of doing this on a ReadyNAS is such a pain I 've been putting it
off.