I'm not sure this thread is still monitored by the developer so here's
hoping:

I'm running LMS 7.7.1 on a Synology DS1511+ NAS.  I setup MusicIP
(headless) just as in your tutorials.  I had my music analyzed but the
status never changes from "Identified (by name only)", though it is
green.  I confirm everything is working by going to
http://localhost:10002/ and everything seems fine.  On my LMS web
client, I set the server to the IP address of the machine running
MusicIP, which is obviously on a seperate PC and not on the NAS.  I
ensure that Sugarcube is enabled on my player of choice but when I pick
a song to play, it only plays that song and nothing else!  The only
thing I can think of is this line from the tutorial: "When setting up
MIP, ensure you match the same directory structure as LMS for the
location of your music. Ie. Z:\My Music or \\Mynas\My Music" which I
think what my problem is. (On the PC that MusicIP is installed, the
music is in a mapped drive (M:/Music) and of course on the NAS it's
something like volume1/media/music)  Could this be what my problem is?
Everything else seems to be in order.  Please help!