pippin wrote:
> Try to just tap "Play this mix", not hold it, I believe the context menu
> is broken, too.
> The MusicIP plugin hasn't been maintained for years now.
>
> Where did you create the mix from? Current playlist or library?

I have tried it all now several times... Play this mix, or go to the
context menu and select one of those three options.  It used to work
fine until a week or a few weeks ago...  Restarting either/and or
MusicIP or Squeezeboxserver or just reboot the whole server doesn't fix
it.

I have created mixes from the current playlist, either Random Mix or
something else, and I also tried from the library.  The creation of
mixes works fine, just the queuing/playing doesn't work.  Is there maybe
a log I can look at somewhere, or set some debugging?

Thanks again for your replies.