As for the troubleshooting link:

1 - I went to http://localhost:10002/api/mix? to check the MusicIP
installation and it checked out.  It spat out the 55 songs I have
specified in the settings.
2 - I checked Sugarcube history and it shows 0 songs like the above
poster.  Though that is probably due to the fact that I uninstalled and
reinstalled  LMS in my frustration to get Sugarcube working.  That, of
course, did not help.  I have since played several songs and they still
did not reflect in Sugarcube history.  But it definitely works as it
picks the songs as it gets to the last song of any playlist.  So it
definitely functions.
3 - I never had any MIP filters on so that step does not apply.
4 - I turned off TrackStat and the result is the same.
5 - I'm meticulous about my music collection so my tags are perfect.

Should I record a log maybe and post it here?