Just found out the licensing has changed....

I installed SugarCube just before Christmas and found out I had to pay a
fee to get the version that works with 7.7, OK I thought, no problem, so
I donated and got v.3.51 working.

Noticed I was being prompted to upgrade to a new version, excellent I
thought! only to find out I now have to pay another £10 per year to to
get v.4.25 to work or hack around with the linux command line to
reinstall v.3.51.

Not very happy at all with this, I understand developers want some
reward for their effort, but having to pay twice in 6 months is just too
much...