I installed the Plugin on my Ubuntu 10.04 (Mint Isadora Maching) with an
Squeezebox Classic and it worked perfect. But after a reboot, i could
not play tracks anymore.

The self-test shows this (4 test passed, the last one failed):
"Player did not connect to helper app - check your firewall allows the
helper app to receive incoming connections from players on the helper
app port defined above"

So, after i searched for this problem,  i found out, that its a firewall
problem. But i cant figure out how to fix it. Is it because ubuntu
doesnt allow the connection or because of the router i use?