Classical.com does not work for me despite being on 7.7.2 of LMS and 1.0
of the Classical.com plugin.  Some playlists would play, others (I only
had 3 of my own) returned Classical_error_parse.  I made some changes to
My. Playlists on Classical.Com, and removed and re-setup my account in
LMS - now My Playlists do not even show as a pick, and Shared Playlists
returns Classical_error_parse.  This bug or similar was reported months
ago, but sits on Bugzilla unassigned. Is no-one interested in making
this work? I have cancelled my Classical.com subscription. Logitech
should not state this is sn available service. Coz it ain't - or are
others using this successfully (on 7.7.2?)