pluto007 wrote:

> It is only possible to add the Custom Browse menu to the main menu via
> the context menu of the SB Touch (Add to main menu).
>
> It has been possible wit earlier versions. Either it is a problem of the
> change of the main menu configuration possibilities of the SB Touch or
> with the plugins...?
>
> Does anyone know how to get a Custom Browse sub menu e.g. classic in to
> the main menu of the SB Touch?

Have you checked the "Show in browse and home menu" checkbox for the
menu in the "Enabled menus" section of Custom Browse settings ?
I think you might have to restart the Touch for the changes to appear.
After checking this checkbox you should see the menu directly under "My
Music" and it should then also be possible to hold touch it to open the
context menu which you can use to put it in the main home menu.