oglomov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if this is the right section to post but I'd be grateful
> if someone could provide a "triode+ipeng guide for dummies".
>
> I have a squeezebox touch and a Spotify premium account. Also running
> LMS 7.7.2.
> First noobie question. Apart from being needed to install Triode plugin,
> is LMS required to be running for the Triode plugin to be displayed in
> IPeng?
>
> I am currently using the Spotify official plugin with iPeng and this
> works just fine. I can use the official plugin in iPeng even if LMS is
> not running. Is this possible with the Triode plugin?

LMS must be running for Triodes plugin to be avaialble in iPeng or any
other place.
Also, your Squeezebox must be connected to the LMS where the plugin is
installed for it to work.

oglomov wrote:

> I'd really like to try this out but no matter what I am just not able to
> have this displayed in iPeng.
> I can see the 2.2.6 installed in the advanced server settings. I have
> also tried to test this with the standard settings and the results are:
> - helper app running (pass)
> - logged in (pass)
> - spotify metadata ok (pass)
> - streaming from spotify ok (pass)
> NO PLAYER
>
> I am not sure why this is not working as it works just fine with the
> official plugin.
>
> any advice?

Is the player connected to LMS or mysqueezebox.com ? It must be
connected to LMS for for it to work.
You can slide right (move your finger to the right on the iPhone screen)
from the Now Playing screen to see all players and see if they are
connected to mysqueezebox.com or LMS.

The "NO PLAYER" indication you describe sounds like your player
currently is connected to mysqueezebox.com.