jonlennon101 wrote:
> Hi there,
> The simple question I have s how can I get the same excellent mixes I
> produce in the MusicIP Windows program when using my Squeezebox? I would
> far rather use the MusicIP plugin as the Spicefly one has produced to
> strange a range of outcomes ((Bjork to Michael Buble!!!)
>
> Jon

You can create a MusicIP Mix in the Squeezebox - in the GUI, select an
album, click to show the tracks, and mouse over the track you want as
the seed - you should see 4 icons, click on the "M" (More info) icon,
and at the bottom of the list should be "Create MusicIP Mix " , click on
that and a MusicIP mix will be created. Mouse over the "All Songs" and 2
icons should appear that will let you play the mix or add it to the
current playlist.
You can also use the remote and your player to accomplish the same
action, but I suggest that you start with the GUI first.