Xoverride wrote:
> What do you mean with "3rd party spotify plugin"? Something I need to
> install next to the "normal" spotify app?

There are two Spotify plugins.
The one provided by Logitech which is found under App Gallery/Spotify
and have a green icon.
The one provided by the community member Triode which needs to be
installed in your local Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server under
Settings/Plugins tab and have an orange icon.

If you don't run a Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server on a
computer or NAS you can only use the one provided by Logitech, the one
provided by Triode needs Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server to
be installed on a computer or NAS.