erland wrote:

> 5.
> I haven't yet taken a closer look at the "UE Music Library" software
> that will be the UE Smart Radio device server instead of "LMS". As I've
> understood there might be possibilities that it can support some types
> of third party plugins and depending on how much work it will need I'll
> consider adapting some of my plugins to "UE Music Library" server if
> there is an interest, if this is something you are interested in please
> let me know.

The approach I'm taking to this week's announcement: when Erland tells
me to panic, then I will panic.

As far as Point #5, I will have to wait and see what other products are
developed using this architecture. I'm just getting caught up on all
these threads this evening, but I gather some successor to the Touch is
being considered. If that is the case, I'll likely continue supporting
the product - provided the functionality offered by your plugins is
still available.

If they don't offer up a product that works with my stereo systems, then
I guess I'll move on when my setup no longer works.