prabbit wrote:

> > Problem type Possible problem Number of
> > Not refreshed entries in Custom Scan song data Yes 2022
> > Songs with long urls (Longer than 255 and shorter than 511 characters)
> > Yes 11
> > Duplicate albums with same title without musicbrainz tags Yes 42

Which scanning modules do you use in Custom Scan ?
Is both the "Startup refresh" and "Rescan refresh" options disabled in
"Custom Scan Settings/Various Settings" page ?

In a setup with duplicate musicbrainz id's I would recommend to disable
"Startup refresh" and only have "Rescan refresh" enabled. Depending on
which scanning modules you use it might be ok to disable also "Rescan
refresh". Specifically the Custom Tag, Mixed Tag and Rating Tag modules
clear their data every time they perform a rescan so it's not really
necessary to have any refresh operation enabled if you only use these
scanning modules, since they do a full rescan every time.

prabbit wrote:
> The Musicbrainz IDs are still in my files. Is that what this is
> reporting? If so, this is likely benign and there's nothing to do
> (except to remove the Musicbrainz IDs).
> > Problem type Possible problem Number of
> > Duplicate musicbrainz song tags Yes 919
> > Duplicate musicbrainz album tags Yes 4
> > Duplicate musicbrainz artist tags Yes 2

This indicates that you have multiple music files with the same
musicbrainz tags, you can try clicking on the rows to see if it looks
ok.

If the duplicates refer to the same song you don't have a problem, but
if you have this high number of duplicates it's an indication that you
would probably be better of to set the "Enable musicbrainz tags" option
in TrackStat settings page to false, because it can cause performance
issues and other problems in TrackStat that makes the problem,
especially performance, worse.

If the duplicate entries refers to completely different songs it means
that your musicbrainz tags for these songs are incorrect and then I
would suggest that you try to either remove the musicbrainz tags for
these specific songs which are listed when you click on the row in the
Database Query report or even better to re-tag them with the correct
musicbrainz tags.

prabbit wrote:
> What was curious about the results here is that the "Not refreshed
> entries" are not clickable links. Is that by design?
> > Problem type Possible problem Number of
> > Not refreshed entries in TrackStat Yes 1004
> > Not refreshed entries in TrackStat history Yes 1374
> > Songs with long urls (Longer than 255 and shorter than 511 characters)
> > Yes 11

It's by design because there is no easy way to check which is not
refreshed, the query just do two counts:
- Number of entries with same musicbrainz id in TrackStat and standard
LMS tables
- Number of entries with both same musicbrainz id and same url in
TrackStat and standard LMS tables

If these count doesn't match, it means that there are entries which
aren't in sync and these are considered to be not refreshed.
Theoretically they should disappear when you do a refresh operation in
TrackStat but they won't when you have duplicate musicbrainz ids.

Disabling the "Enable musicbrainz tags" option in case you have
duplicate music brains id's will ensure it doesn't increase more and
more for every rescan you do.
But the only way to really get rid of them is to disable "Enable
musicbrainz tags" and do a backup+clear+restore operation as I
previously instructed you to do, and then after that enable the refresh
operations in TrackStat at least after rescan.