chemirocha wrote:
> Given the uncertain future of the squeezebox system, I decided to just
> renew my multi library licence for a year rather than purchase licences
> for everything. However, none of the customer browse menus work because
> they aren't licenced (not too surprising)  so how do I use multi library
> on its own?

It doesn't do much on it's own, you will additionally need either:
- Custom Browse (if you like have browse menus based on Multi Library
plugin libraries)
- Custom Skip (if you like to have skip filters based on Multi Library
plugin libraries)
- SQL Playlist (if you like to have smart playlists based on Multi
Library plugin libraries)