mikeswingler wrote:
> Thanks, I have owned a SB for 5 years and am familiar with my
> squeezebox.com  but I thought with ipeng for ipad you didn't need LMS to
> play your own music. I'm probably not alone in following this forum
> without really understanding a lot of the technical stuff which is taken
> for granted by the IT experts amongst you.
> It seems that Ipeng is the best App - so to use it you have to have an
> Ipad??

yep you need an iphone, ipad, or itouch. There is a separate app also
for the ipad (ipengHD) which takes better advantage of the ipad size.
Regarding playing your own music:  you still need your music on a local
PC or NAS running LMS.  The ipeng app doesn't change that. iPeng will be
a *controller* for that LMS running elsewhere. ipeng can also turn your
iphone/itouch/ipad into a SB *player*.