Hi!

Thanks for a great iPeng update for the iPhone! Looking forward to the
iPad version as well!
I especially like the new cleaner interface, that the main album art
view is the middle one and the lyrics and playlist views are on the
sides.
It is good that these screens don't cycle. I always had a hard time
remembering which way to swipe to get to the different screens!
To immediately see which player is currently controlled is great as
well!
I like that the player functions now are clearly separated from the
browse menus via the home menu.
It will be easier to convince my spouse to use iPeng now with a more
logical GUI. :-)

I have two questions about connection issues on the iPad version (I
haven't tried to do the same on the iPhone).
When playing content through the iPad on the run and the 3G connection
fails or if I turn the Flight Mode on and off again, iPeng seems to have
problems reconnecting the iPad to the player list when the network is
available again.
iPeng suddenly starts to control another player in the list and the iPad
is nowhere in the list to be found.
I have to kill iPeng and start it again to get the iPad back on the
list.
This happens quite consistently. Have anyone else noticed this?

Also, when the connection is lost, in iPeng it looks like it is still
playing. The progressbar moves and the play button is pressed. Is it
difficult for iPeng to determine the status of the connection?

Kind regards
Martin

2xBoom, 2xClassic, 2xRadio, iPhone, iPad