matka wrote:
> The way I understood those plans is not exclusive but progressive:
> 10 Euro - everything in 320 CBR
> 20 Euro Classical - classical in Flac, everything else 320 CBR
> 30 Euro - all in FLAC
>
> This is how usually how flac downloads work, once you pay for FLAC you
> get mp3 as well. I think the best is to contact them, I will try in
> English.

Hi, you re right.

I have already bought some CD here, and now I try the 10 € plan.
When you buy a track (True CD quality lossless) you can download it with
other format.

I join an screen capture in english to show the file format available

JC

|Filename: capture.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13933|