pierrepoulpe wrote:
> Hello d'ovada,
>
> How did you set up the plugin? repo.xml, or zip download and unzip? If
> latter, which version did you get?
> Which squeezebox are you using?
> Did you try with the album I used for the screenshots, just to try?
>
> Finally, if you download the version 1 (which has no tags & image
> support), and after set up the repo.xml URL, hoping it'll update the
> plugin... it would explain. It need confirmation, but manually unzipped
> plugin is not updated with repo.xml. You have to delete Qobuz folder in
> plugins, and then set repo.xml.

Ciao.  Thank you for your help.  I am using the repo.xml (latest
version).  The player is a Logitech Transporter.  I'll try to attach a
screen shot.  In the now playing box I get only this:

http://streaming.qobuz.com/get_file?dWlkPTM2NDU3JnBlaWQ9NjMyNzg0NyZwaWQ9MDAxNjcyODEzMTU2OCZtbmI9MSZ0bmI9NiZmbXQ9NiZhcHBfaWQ9OTQyODUyNTY3JnNnbj1kMzJhZTdiYmE0ZWUyMDRmYjdiMGEwMmFkZTljMzQwNzU5ZTllOTIyJmN0cz0xMzUyNzM0NjY3JmN0az1kZDU3NWVjZGQ0MWYxNjViMGU4MjdjYjdlNDY4ZjU0MTU4NTY0YWE5

I can move up or down in the tracks list, but I get no other information
and no artwork.

ringrazie - david

|Filename: Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at lunedì 12 novembre 2012 - 16.44.48.jpg|
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13936|