I use at the moment the TitleSwitcher plugin in combination with the
MusicInfoSCR plugin and the CustomBrowse plugin to automatically switch
the display for classical music between ARTIST/COMPOSER and
TITLE/GROUPING (GROUPING holds the work title for classical music). I
set COMPOSER and GROUPING only for classical music and thus a switching
happens only for classical music, since titleswitcher does not switch if
one of the tags is empty. This works great for my several squeezebox
classics. My corresponding settings for TitleSwitcher and MusicInfoScr
are attached.

I have now bought a squeezebox touch and would like to have the same
automatically switching display. As far as I understand TitleSwitcher
and MusicInfoScr are only for the squeezebox classic but not for the
Touch. I read about InformationScreen, ScreenSwitcher and CustomClock
but am still not sure which plugin (or applet?) I must use to get the
same automatical switching as with my squeezebox classic.

I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Dieter

|Filename: titleswitcher.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13941|