mherger wrote:
> If you're willing to risk some fresh code:
> https://github.com/michaelherger/SqueezeboxQobuz
>
> Adds synced playback. Plus changed all of the code base to use
> non-blocking http calls to the API backend. Hardly tested. Not for the
>
> faint hearted :-).
You definitely know how to talk to me, Michael ... ;)

It mostly works, but doesn't seem to cope very well with adding a player
on the fly (I had some skips, at best, and freezes, at worst, doing
this).
And it also seems to confuse LMS and SqueezeCommander a bit about what's
being played on :
13947  13948  13949
.

Maybe it's just because I've installed the plugin wildly (moved out old
Qobuz plugin from LMS/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins, uncompressed yours
into LMS/Plugins, and renamed it to Qobuz).
Very good work, anyway.

|Filename: squeezecommander-playlist.jpg                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13949|