pippin wrote:
> It's not you, it's Spotify. They are having massive issues today.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. My PC client works perfectly but I'm
getting the same "general transient error" as others on my ReadyNAS Pro
Pioneer's Squeezeserver running Triode's latest Spotify plugin. It was
working without problems at 8pm Finnish time today when I had to pause
playback, but when I tried to resume playback 4,5 hours later Spotify
playback no longer worked.

I've tried all the usual tricks (stop & start Squeezeserver in ReadyNAS
admin panel; uninstall & re-install Triode's plugin; reboot ReadyNAS)
but nothing seems to work this time. Oddly enough plugin's Self Test
passed every test and I can browse Spotify's "What's New" and "Top 100"
lists (perhaps cached?), but I can't add any albums in the current
playlist. Also, I can search for artists, but clicking on the artist
name results in a "general transient error" after a short wait.