mherger wrote:
> > Michael : Can we simmply add a specific menu/action from a playing
> > track, like in details?
>
> Yes. 1.80 is on its way to you!
>
> What's new?
>
> - tracks/albums can be added/remove to/from favorites using the Now
> Playing screens On Qobuz context menu item
> - enhanced search lets you browse albums/tracks/artists independently
> - when you try to play albums/tracks which can't be played, then you're
>
> told about the limitation
> - a few bug fixes which lead to unnecessary lookups and error messages
>
> Have fun!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Fantastic Job : Yes you can !

Just one trouble for me, I can't add album to favorites,  OK for tracks
but not for albums.

Do you think that is possible to create playlist (on qobuz) as the
plugin 'Playlist Manager' does on context menu in the Now Playing screen
for tracks?
The functions are :
- Add to existing playlist
- Create New One