Hi,

I'm running LMS (7.7.2 - r33893) on a Netgear ReadyNAS with the latest
firmware installed (RAIDiator 5.3.7). Everything's running quite
smoothly.

But now, when I enter Spotify, the playlists have not been synced. I
created a bunch of playlists on my regular computer, and I don't see
them. It's synced up to how it was approx. 12-14 hours ago, but that's
it.

I checked the Spotify app on my iPhone, and it synced up beautifully.

I've tried rebooting the NAS (and thus the server software), but that
didn't help.

So: Any idea how to force a Squeezebox-Spotify sync? :)

Best,
Mikkel