mherger wrote:
> > If I create a dynamic playlist from a reciepe some songs are
> repeating
> > after a short while up to several times. If I create a static
> playlist
> > (same reciepe) everything works fine. Is there a possibility to avoid
> > repeating songs?
>
> This shouldn't happen. Are you using all local tracks only, or some
> online
> services as well? You don't have repeat playlist enabled, do you?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,
due to a server firmwareupgrade i had to reinstall squeezeserver. after
rescanning including erase former data, there arenĀ“t any double tracks
in the playlist. there is a aditionell line in the information menu for
the results of scanning witch was not there before .
"Profil exportieren   (10185 von 10185)   Beendet  00:09:03"
Maybe this was a part of the problem.
Olaf