erland wrote:
> Yes, there is a "Add new items when old ones finish" option at the
> bottom of the "My Music/Dynamic Playlists" page in the SBS/LMS web
> interface that controls this.
This does not stop the dynamic playlist. If it is checked, it adds one
new track at the end of the playlist immediately for each old one that
is removed. If it is unchecked, it waits until the last track has been
played and then adds the whole number of upcoming tracks at once. But in
either case, the playlist is kept playing.

I don't know if this is the intended behaviour, but that's how it worked
as long as I can remember.

At the moment the only way to stop a dynamic playlist seems to be using
the remote on an IP2K/IP3K player, go to "Music Library" > "Dynamic
Playlists" and select the last menu item "Press RIGHT to stop adding
songs". There doesn't seem to be a similar option on the Squeezeplay
devices either.