I see. THanks. But how do I submit my "main" catalog. If I choose one of
the two catalog categories it always complains it needs a seed catalog.
If it is not possible: So be it. Just wanna make sure I am not missing
something more or less obvious. :-)

If you open up the Blender, the "seed catalog" is a checkbox in the middle column (second from the bottom), which is pre-populated with your catalog ID.

Ok. This is globally for all recipies I suppose? Moreover I was more
thinking about denying a single artist e.g. in the Smooth recipe.

Yes, this would prevent tracks from being added to the catalog.

You could play with the style field, where a prepended dash is an exclusion (check out the Classic Rock mix definition, Settings/Advanced/Smart Mix).

--

Michael