wavemaster381 wrote:
> ok. thank you for your fast answers.
> i have still another question. (at the moment i'm playing around a
> little bit with your plugins and i like it :-)).
> is it possible to skip tracks in a specific path? or if not, is it
> possible to add this functionality?

It's not possible with just Custom Skip plugin and the reason for it is
that making text entering user interfaces on the devices is a bit more
complicated so I haven't had the time to do it.

However, if you also get Multi Library plugin, you will be able to setup
a virtual library that only consists of music in certain file paths and
after that it's possible in Custom Skip to skip music which belongs to
this virtual library defined in Multi Library plugin.

With Custom Browse plugin together with Multi Library, you will also be
able to create browse menus that doesn't show the music in these special
file paths if that's of interest.

If you don't want to get any more plugins, maybe you could just set the
GENRE tag on all the music files you like to skip to something and
configure Custom Skip to skip the genre ?