I've been using 1.5.12 all afternoon and so far no issues to report with
the player losing connection or albums failing to queue correctly -
thanks for the fix Jezbo.

However I have found a small issue when browsing into wikipedia through
Muso - the 'back' button doesn't always take you to where I would expect
(ie back to the music browser), but will go to a previously viewed
wikipedia (or other web) page.  Repeat pressing of 'back' eventually
gets back to the browser, but not always the last viewed selection.

And I also have a couple of minor requests.
When using a custom background image that is smaller than the displayed
area could it be made to stretch to fit?
And also, could the the right mouse button menu include the 'play next'
function, and could the rmb menu be available for Groups and Disks?

Many thanks again.
Richard