MDE wrote:
> It was caused by using a pipe symbol | in the filter box (shorthand for
> OR). I was trying out various filters - I often find this the quickest
> way of finding a piece. It would be helpful to confirm what the syntax
> is for these. For example, if you type "bach sonata" it is treated as
> "bach AND sonata" and will filter all albums with both words appearing.
> This is great 90% of the time and I prefer it to many search engines
> that default to OR. However, it does not seem possible to use any
> conjunctions. I think if you put in "bach OR sonata" it will find albums
> with all 3 words.

Yes I intend to do some work in that area, currently you cannot enter OR
conditions - it's on my TODO list (quite high up). If you enter two
words it will show you albums which match both (ie. AND condition) as
you correctly state. If you enter two words in quotes though it will
match that exact string (though I think will ignore case differences).

Does the pipe symbol exist in that album's tags somewhere? It tries to
highlight in an album the words which match the current filter, I think
that's where its gone wrong here.